Okayservers's DMCA Policy
1. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. Your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Okayservers's Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
By Email (Recommended/Fast Track): All abuse reports including author proof should be sent to abuse[at]Okayservers(dot)com
By Support Desk (Recommended/Fast Track): All abuse reports including author proof should be uploaded via Help Desk to Abuse Department.
By Certified Mail: Please find the mailing address of the company on company's contact page: Contact Us
WHILE EVERY ATTEMPT WILL BE MADE TO PROCESS YOUR REQUEST WITHIN THE SHORTEST POSSIBLE TIME PERIOD, DUE TO WORKLOAD PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS FOR PROCESSING.